Image and video hosting by TinyPic

03212012

This week has been a complete whirlwind and in the mist of celebrating life with two birthdays, there was also a death. Ahhhh the cycle of life its one of those things that leave you happy and speechless at the same time. One of the birthdays that my family and I celebrated this week was my dad's so we took him out for dinner and celebrated life, laughed, and truly enjoyed one another company.

I have had this shirt for over a year and this is my first time wearing it. I originally fell in love with the tie dye print but for some reason up until now everything I threw it on with just looked disgusting with it. But yesterday I loved how it looked, I guess at times it is better to keep things simple.


Leather Jacket . Target Top . Pants . Combat Boots

0 !:

Post a Comment