Image and video hosting by TinyPic

11072012

Today was for the usual, ya know a tee, skirt, boot, and jacket combo. I mean what more do you need to run errands, right?? These boots have become my go to because for some reason now that I can semi tolerate heels my feet seem to not like my flats anymore. This brings a new and expensive problem, no?? yes!!
Now that the weather permits, I decided to debut my own shredded scarf from TiKeDi. Although I may be a little bias, I really do love this scarf and I think it is one of the best pieces that I have created for TiKeDi. It is such a statement piece, every time I wear it I get stopped and asked where I get it from and how did I make it. Which I would never tell. But anywho this year, I thought it was only right that I should add some spark to it which is why I now offer them in amazing pops of color such as teal, pink, and green. 
 Forever 21 Jacket . Walmart Tee . H&M Skirt . TiKeDi Scarf

1 !:

Ria said...

Great scarf, I cannot shred anything you must have amazing patience. Love the outfit as well.

Post a Comment