Image and video hosting by TinyPic

08272012

I've lived in these jeans all summer long, I have had them for over a year so I don't know why it has taken me so long to fall in love with them. I am telling you, these tanks are essentials and I felt was necessary to pair with my flares, since I wanted to experiment with a pop of neon. I easily always turn to these Target wedges, because they easily make me about 5'4ish which makes me feel super tall.
Walmart Tank . Old Navy Jeans . Neon Bandeau Bra. Target Wedges.

4 !:

Francesca said...

Cool blog! Love the neon!

www.opinionslave.com

Unknown said...

Great post : )

Love this look and will remember it for my own inspiration !

And can't forget to mention your hair looks FAB !

Thank you so much for your comment !!

I hope to see you back again just to chat ;)

p.s Do you want a Snake Wrap Earring ? Come join my giveaway too :)

Love,

Janice

the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

Stanique said...

OMG love your hair! the neon bandeau top is awesome! =)
BTW your custom pieces are friggin FAB!!


Practically Coffee

Florie said...

I love the neon bandeau, great accent to the black.. less is always more right!

x

Post a Comment