Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TiKeDi x laBadass Shoot

Photobucket
It has been a while since I blogged, but here is a brief update on what I have been up to. I finally graduated from college earning my Bachelors in Science, I moved to New York, I'm looking for a job, and as of yesterday I participated in a photo shoot held for the TiKeDi x laBadass collaboration collection. The shoot was A M A Z I N G, I had so much fun and cannot wait for you all to see the results of the shoot. Lafayette and I worked on three pieces together and once they are available to order, I will let you all know but for now enjoy some of the behind the scene shots. I took the chance to shoot a few of my new pieces in the shoot and I must say I am pretty excited and I think you will love it. A M E R I C A N A.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 !:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the shots. Can't wait to see the final product. And Congrats on graduating.

Amanda said...

oh wow u guys are soo cool!

Post a Comment